Paying your Sacramento County Consolidated Utility bill by using One-Time Electronic Funds Transfer gives you the power to choose when and how much you wish to pay.
Through the One-Time EFT program, your bill payment is deducted within 1 to 2 business days from your checking or savings account automatically:
- Saves You Time – no more checks to write or envelopes to stuff
- Saves You Money – no stamps means no postage costs or gas to drop your payment off in person
- Cutting Stress – no more worries about late payments or late fees
- Improving Security – electronic accounting documents your payments
To initiate and make a one-time EFT payment, simply click here and fill out the secure online application. We will e-mail you within 60 seconds with your one-time EFT request confirmation notice. Note - if you need your current account balance before you make your request, click here and we will send you an e-mail or text within 60 seconds.
How does it work?
- Upon completion of the online form, our systems import the data and perform validation checks to insure the data entered is compliant. If we detect any issues, we will respond via e-mail within 1 business day so that the issue can be rectified.
- If the data entered passes all validations, your account will be updated with the information entered and a confirmation e-mail sent to you confirming your request.
- The payment amount requested will be sent to your bank within 1 business day for withdrawal.
- Proof of payment appears on your bank statement and on your next billing statement, so you will know how much you paid.
- FAQ's about the One-Time Electronic Funds Transfer.